Assistant Marketing Manager
Qualification: 5+ years into offline and digital marketing skills, Event management, Public Relations, Creativity
Job Location : Whitefield, Bangalore
Job Description :
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps
- managers and directors develop marketing plans
- Organize and coordination of all promotional activities.
- Researching new market opportunities.
- Carry out analysis of the overall competitive landscape, identifying key markets and trends.
- Brand building: Plan and coordinate event marketing activities, build industry-wide presence, webinars,
- press-releases, targeted marketing campaigns and promotion over LinkedIn / other social media
- Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company's marketing department
- developing, implementing and overseeing long-term digital marketing campaigns as well as short-term
- advertising techniques
Desired Skill and Experience :
- 5+ years into offline and digital marketing skills, Event management, Public Relations, Creativity
- Good leadership skill
- Excellent communication
- Work location: Whitefield Bangalore