Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Business Administration
Job Location : Whitefield, Bangalore
Job Description :
- To create Long Range Plans (LRP) and profitability metrics
- Prepare Revenue, Expense, Pipeline, Forecast, Revenue adjustment and Headcount reports
- Creating Management Pack (Financial Review Pack) across Lines of Businesses
- Interact with Field Finance to understand the reporting requirements
- Region, Cluster and Cost Centre reporting and Forecast and Budget variance analysis
- Handling automation of finance activities and reporting using excel Macros for improved productivity
- Intercompany transfers like Revenue, Expenses, Miscellaneous, License, Support
- Reconciling GL & Intercompany balances before closing the books.
- Reconciliation Preparation & Updating in Lead schedule within the time line. The reconciliation includes Fixed Assets, Deposits, Payroll and Intercompany Accounts.
- MIS reporting on a monthly & quarterly basis for analysis.
- Satisfy the Audit Queries relating to the Cash Accounts on a regular basis (Internal & External Audit) with proper Reasoning.
Desired Skill and Experience :
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Business Administration, or a related subject
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability in APO planning modules in SAP
- In depth knowledge of one or more APO modules of DP, SNP and PP/S plus awareness of the integration with ECC
- Business process knowledge in Supply Chain
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically
- Ability to solve and identify root cause
- Demonstrable understanding of different technologies
- trong oral & written communication skills
- Should be flexible and adaptable to new technologies